Questions about the Model table in the Demantra Schema
Last updated on MARCH 28, 2016
Applies to:Oracle Demantra Demand Management - Version 6.1 to 220.127.116.11 [Release 6 to 7.3.0]
Oracle Demantra Predictive Trade Planning - Version 6.1 to 18.104.22.168 [Release 6 to 7.3.0]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
***Checked for relevance on 09-Aug-2013***
Q1. Can you please explain the meaning of these columns in the Model table:
Q2. Miscellaneous Questions
- I assume that only models with ACTIVE_STATUS = 1 is being used by the Forecast Engine. Is this
- What does LEVEL_ID exactly tell us in mdp_matrix?
- If column "MODELS" in mdp_matrix says "none", does this mean that no statistical forecast is
- If the value in "MODELS" for example says "BCLR", does this mean that this is a combination of
the different models?
- In that case, how are the different models weighted? Does the system determine this, or is it
all set manually?
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms