Last updated on OCTOBER 10, 2013
Applies to:Oracle Communications Billing and Revenue Management - Version 220.127.116.11.0 to 18.104.22.168.0 [Release 7.0.0 to 7.5.0]
HP-UX PA-RISC (32-bit)
***Check for the relevance on 10th Oct 2013*********
-- Problem Statement:
Pin_monitor_balance is triggering multiple and inappropriate threshold events resulting in false notifications to customers.In other words, when an account has multiple threshold levels defined and account balance either falls or goes above the threshold percentage, multiple threshold events are generated.
-- Steps To Reproduce:
1) Create an account.
2) Add balance monitor with multiple thresholds , say 50%,65%,80%,90%,100% and a credit limit of $150
3) Apply charge to the account , above the credit limit (say $359.6)
4) Run pin_monitor_balance. Threshold notification would be generated.
5) Apply an adjustment or a payment of say $256 and allocate it to reduce the balance.
6) Now, the balance would reduce to $103.6(69% of credit limit).Run pin_monitor_balance.
7) You can see multiple /event/activity/threshold events getting generated.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms