Running Billing For Specific Accounts
(Doc ID 846399.1)
Last updated on OCTOBER 26, 2018
Applies to:Oracle Communications Billing and Revenue Management - Version 22.214.171.124.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
pin_bill_day bills other accounts even if a specific account's billunit is passed to it through PinBillRunControl.xml file.
Steps To Reproduce:-
1. Create 2 accounts and tie it to a service.
2. Locate the /apps/pin_billd folder
3. Specify one particular account to be billed in the PinBillRunControl.xml file.
<!-- List of Billinfo to be billed -->
4. Run the command, "pin_bill_day -file PinBillRunControl.xml -verbose"
5. Check both the accounts in Customer Center
6. The unspecified account in the xml file will end up being billed also.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document