Last updated on SEPTEMBER 26, 2016
Applies to:Oracle Communications Billing and Revenue Management - Version 220.127.116.11.0 to 18.104.22.168.1 [Release 7.3.1]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Checked for relevance on 12th March 2011
***Checked for relevance on 28-Aug-2012***
pin_bill_day bills other accounts even if a specific account's billunit is passed to it through PinBillRunControl.xml file.
Steps To Reproduce:-
1. Create 2 accounts and tie it to a service.
2. Locate the /apps/pin_billd folder
3. Specify one particular account to be billed in the PinBillRunControl.xml file.
<!-- List of Billinfo to be billed -->
4. Run the command, "pin_bill_day -file PinBillRunControl.xml -verbose"
5. Check both the accounts in Customer Center
6. The unspecified account in the xml file will end up being billed also.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms