User Able to Disable Bill Frequency During Account Creation And Maintenance despite Being Restricted
(Doc ID 847228.1)
Last updated on MARCH 17, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Communications Billing and Revenue Management - Version 22.214.171.124.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
-- Problem Statement:
By setting the CSR permissions on /accounttool/billfreq to ‘Read Only’ users were able to restrict the ability to modify billing frequency during account maintenance.
However the CSR is able to change to billing frequency during account creation
-- Steps To Reproduce:
1) Create a CSR account by logging in as root with /service/pcm_client and service/adm_client as services
2) Add the below permissions so that the CSR is able to login to the Customer Center
3) Login to the Customer Center by the CSR login
4) Create a new Business Account and provide all necessary information
5) In the Billing Tab it can be seen that the CSR is able to change Billing Frequency (Snap1.jpg)
which should not be allowed
6) This can also be cross checked by the following way
a) Select any account and navigate to the Payments tab.
b) Select Billing Cycle & Tax set up link
c) It can be seen that Billing Frequency is disabled ( Snap2.jpg)
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document