Last updated on SEPTEMBER 21, 2016
Applies to:Oracle Communications Billing and Revenue Management - Version: 22.214.171.124.0
Information in this document applies to any platform.
-- Problem Statement:
By setting the CSR permissions on /accounttool/billfreq to ‘Read Only’ users were able to restrict the ability to modify billing frequency during account maintenance.
However the CSR is able to change to billing frequency during account creation
-- Steps To Reproduce:
1) Create a CSR account by logging in as root with /service/pcm_client and service/adm_client as services
2) Add the below permissions so that the CSR is able to login to the Customer Center
3) Login to the Customer Center by the CSR login
4) Create a new Business Account and provide all necessary information
5) In the Billing Tab it can be seen that the CSR is able to change Billing Frequency (Snap1.jpg)
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms