Incorrect Balance Amount In Annual Product After Customer Is Created And Billed
Last updated on JANUARY 16, 2014
Applies to:Oracle Communications Billing and Revenue Management - Version 220.127.116.11.0 to 18.104.22.168.1 [Release 7.3.1]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
This problem can occur on any platform.
Created a product with cycle of 15 months and accordingly an entry has been added in usage_map and rum config objects. The plan has been configured as:
- The cycle starts on the first usage.
- Bill generated with cycle forward once in 15 month.
If a subscriber does not use the service and the bill is executed on next billing cycle then the amount due showing is around 2 lakhs. If he uses the service then the due is correct.
Steps To Reproduce:
- Create a product with cycle forward event.
- Purchase simple cycle forward product
- Set the cycle to first usage, then move pvt to next month and run billing
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms