Backdate 1 Bill Cycle Isus Order Should Not Execute Success
Last updated on FEBRUARY 11, 2013
Applies to:Oracle Communications Billing and Revenue Management - Version 184.108.40.206.0 to 220.127.116.11.1 [Release 7.3.1]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
***Checked for relevance on 11-Feb-2013***
-- Problem Statement:
Customer is using PCM_OP_SUBSCRIPTION_CYCLE_FORWARD and PCM_OP_SUBSCRIPTION_SET_PRODUCT_STATUS
opcodes to inactivate the product. While performing such activity, during the backdation, with the
num_billing_cycles set to '0', the expectation is the opcodes to throw an error. With the current
bahaviour the product status is changed and cycle charges are applied.
1. Create a new account with CF product (DOM 1) on Dec 13
2. Move the pin_virtual_time to Billing day (Jan 1)
3. Run billing
4. Set the pin_virtual_time to Jan 10
5. Execute PCM_OP_SUBSCRIPTION_CYCLE_FORWARD opcode with backdate Dec 14.
5. Execute PCM_OP_SUBSCRIPTION_SET_PRODUCT_STATUS opcode with backdate Dec 14.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms