Last updated on SEPTEMBER 02, 2016
Applies to:Oracle Communications Billing and Revenue Management - Version: 220.127.116.11.0 to 18.104.22.168.0 - Release: 7.3.1 to 7.4.0
Information in this document applies to any platform.
1) Once account is imported to BRM virtual time is changed to May 24th and deployed (Cycle DOM for
account is 24)
2) With some usage, First Bill generated on July 5th considering delayed billing
3) With some usage, Second Bill generated on August 5th considering delayed billing
Observed outcome :
1) For First Bill, Item nos. not generated and no monthly charge applied.
2) For Second Bill, Item nos. are generated, monthly charge applied. The monthly charge amounts
to a value since Legacy Account Created Date.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms