Cycle Arrear Fees Not Getting Applied For CMT Migrated Accounts
(Doc ID 848917.1)
Last updated on MARCH 15, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Communications Billing and Revenue Management - Version 220.127.116.11.0 to 18.104.22.168.0 [Release 7.3.0 to 7.4.0]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Cycle Arrear Fees are not getting applied for CMT migrated accounts in the following scenario. Why?
1) Once account is imported to BRM virtual time is changed to May 24th and deployed (Cycle DOM for account is 24)
2) With some usage, First Bill generated on July 5th considering delayed billing
3) With some usage, Second Bill generated on August 5th considering delayed billing
Observed outcome :
1) For First Bill, Item nos. not generated and no monthly charge applied.
2) For Second Bill, Item nos. are generated, monthly charge applied. The monthly charge amounts
to a value since Legacy Account Created Date.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document