Cycle Arrear Fees Not Getting Applied For CMT Migrated Accounts
(Doc ID 848917.1)
Last updated on SEPTEMBER 02, 2016
Applies to:Oracle Communications Billing and Revenue Management - Version: 22.214.171.124.0 to 126.96.36.199.0 - Release: 7.3.1 to 7.4.0
Information in this document applies to any platform.
1) Once account is imported to BRM virtual time is changed to May 24th and deployed (Cycle DOM for
account is 24)
2) With some usage, First Bill generated on July 5th considering delayed billing
3) With some usage, Second Bill generated on August 5th considering delayed billing
Observed outcome :
1) For First Bill, Item nos. not generated and no monthly charge applied.
2) For Second Bill, Item nos. are generated, monthly charge applied. The monthly charge amounts
to a value since Legacy Account Created Date.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document