Last updated on JULY 27, 2009
Applies to:Oracle Clinical - Version: 4.5.3
Information in this document applies to any platform.
To address the question of unexpected data being presented in the Comment text portion of a DCF when reviewed in test mode.
Base Release: 4.5.3
- Log into Oracle Clinical
- Validation Procs
- Create or find a simple Procedure that will create a Multivariate Discrepancy on existing Test Data
- In-form menu option:
- Execute in Test
- Exit Procedure screen
- Test a Study
- Discrepancy Database
- F7/F8 to query for the new Discrepancies just created
- Click on a Discrepancy created from the above Procedure
- In-form Menu Option:
- Data Clarification Forms
- Click Create DCF button
- Enter appropriate information to create a DCF
- Click Create button
- Click Discrepancies button
- Click Text button
- Comment Text presents unexpected and apparently unrelated text.
- This occurs consistently for all users
Is this expected as standard functionality?
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms