Last updated on SEPTEMBER 08, 2016
Applies to:Oracle Demantra Demand Management - Version 7.2 to 7.2 [Release 7.2]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
***Checked for relevance on 12-Nov-2013***
On Demantra 7.2 Build 30:
When submitting publish forecast (Upload Global Zone Forecast), it populates
forecast to the MSD_DP_SCN_ENTRIES_DENORM table with only one instance id. As a
result ASCP plan in other instance partitions do not see the forecast.
Expect to have the ability to publish Demantra forecasts to multiple ASCP instances
-- Steps To Reproduce:
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Create two instance partitions.
2. Publish (Run Upload Global Zone Forecast) program
3. Define two ASCP Plans, one in each instance partition.
4. Attach the forecasts as demand schedules in both the instances.
5. Run the ASCP plans
6. Notice that the second ASCP plan does not see the forecast.
-- Business Impact:
The issue has the following business impact:
This limitation does not support planning with more than one instance partition.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms