Last updated on OCTOBER 16, 2016
Applies to:Oracle Utilities Work and Asset Management - Version: 18.104.22.168.1
Information in this document applies to any platform.
application indicates that a new Stock Code has then been created. This is not the case.
### Steps to Reproduce ###
1. Navigate to the Master Catalog module. Open an exiting record.
2. Click on the Copy to Associated Stock Action.
3. Click on OK when the prompt window pops up
4. Take note of the Stock Code the wizard supposedly just created
5. Click on Go to New Record. Note FRM-40350: Query caused no records to be retried.Message
on the ROS screen
If you select CANCEL instead of OK in Step 3, the new stock code IS created.
NOTE: If Copy Record is set up in Modules Administration for the Master Catalog Form, selecting
OK DOES create a Master Catalog record. However, the Associated stock code information is not
updated on either the existing catalog or the newly created catalog. The OnLine Help states the
following about the Copy Associated Stock Code action:
You can copy a Master Catalog record and the important details using the Copy to Associated Stock
action. The action automatically creates records in the corresponding Associated Stock Codes views
for both the original and the new Master Catalog records.
It works according to the Online Help only when Cancel is selected.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms