Extending Active Simple Promotions Is Not Updating The RPM Tables Properly
Last updated on AUGUST 17, 2016
Applies to:Oracle Retail Price Management - Version 12.1 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Checked for relevance on 30-DEC-2010
checked for relevance on 08-June-2012
On Retail Price Management (RPM), promotions, when extending an end date of active Simple promotion, it is not working
properly as it did not update the RPM_FUTURE_RETAIL as it should. Also the RPM_PROMO_ITEM_LOC_EXPL and PROMO PAYLOAD tables were not updated as they should.
Steps to reproduce:
1. Item Regular price is 7
2. Created a price change tp be effective on 22 Jun for fixed price 8.79
3. Created a promo with start date 14 June and end date 21 June for amount of 1.07 (promo retail is 5.93)
4. Extended the promo header end date and the promo comp end date to 28 June (note, the promo is active)
5. Changed the price change to worksheet
6. Changed the effective date of the price change to 29 June
7. Check in price inquiry for this item on 22 Jun
8. It should now show the promo retail (5.93), It is showing 7 which is the regular retail as if the promo was not extended.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms