After Cancellation Of Discounts The Late CDRs Are Not Getting The Discount.
Last updated on SEPTEMBER 24, 2016
Applies to:Oracle Communications Billing and Revenue Management - Version: 184.108.40.206.0
This problem can occur on any platform.
After cancellation of discounts, the late CDRs are not getting the discount applied, even though
they are eligible for the discount.
### Steps to Reproduce ###
1) Created a customer using PCM_OP_CUST_COMMIT_CUSTOMER. This is done with backdated date of 15th May 2009, the current date is 20th May 2009.
2) Purchased a usage product and discount for the service /Service/telco/gsm using PCM_OP_CUST_MODIFY_CUSTOMER. This is done with backdated date of 15th May 2009, the current date is 20th May 2009.
3) Rated a CDR with date as 16th it got rated and discount got applied.
4) Now called the cancel discount using PCM_OP_SUBSCRIPTION_CANCEL_DISCOUNT, the date of cancellation is 20th May 2009:-
0 PIN_FLD_POID POID  0.0.0.1 /account 605950 0
0 PIN_FLD_PROGRAM_NAME STR  "Automatic Account Creation"
0 PIN_FLD_SERVICE_OBJ POID  0.0.0.1 /service/telco/gsm 605954 0
0 PIN_FLD_DISCOUNTS ARRAY  allocated 20, used 5
1 PIN_FLD_DISCOUNT_OBJ POID  0.0.0.1 /discount 69306 0
1 PIN_FLD_OFFERING_OBJ POID  0.0.0.1 /purchased_discount 604802 0
1 PIN_FLD_QUANTITY DECIMAL  1
5) Rate a CDR date as 17th it got rate but the discount is not applied when it should be
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms