After Cancellation Of Discounts The Late CDRs Are Not Getting The Discount.
(Doc ID 852857.1)
Last updated on SEPTEMBER 24, 2016
Applies to:Oracle Communications Billing and Revenue Management - Version: 126.96.36.199.0
This problem can occur on any platform.
After cancellation of discounts, the late CDRs are not getting the discount applied, even though
they are eligible for the discount.
### Steps to Reproduce ###
1) Created a customer using PCM_OP_CUST_COMMIT_CUSTOMER. This is done with backdated date of 15th May 2009, the current date is 20th May 2009.
2) Purchased a usage product and discount for the service /Service/telco/gsm using PCM_OP_CUST_MODIFY_CUSTOMER. This is done with backdated date of 15th May 2009, the current date is 20th May 2009.
3) Rated a CDR with date as 16th it got rated and discount got applied.
4) Now called the cancel discount using PCM_OP_SUBSCRIPTION_CANCEL_DISCOUNT, the date of cancellation is 20th May 2009:-
0 PIN_FLD_POID POID  0.0.0.1 /account 605950 0
0 PIN_FLD_PROGRAM_NAME STR  "Automatic Account Creation"
0 PIN_FLD_SERVICE_OBJ POID  0.0.0.1 /service/telco/gsm 605954 0
0 PIN_FLD_DISCOUNTS ARRAY  allocated 20, used 5
1 PIN_FLD_DISCOUNT_OBJ POID  0.0.0.1 /discount 69306 0
1 PIN_FLD_OFFERING_OBJ POID  0.0.0.1 /purchased_discount 604802 0
1 PIN_FLD_QUANTITY DECIMAL  1
5) Rate a CDR date as 17th it got rate but the discount is not applied when it should be
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document