Last updated on MAY 02, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Retail Store Inventory Management - Version 12 to 13.1 [Release 12.0 to 13.1]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
This note is applicable to all versions of SIM from 12.0.x to 13.1.x and can occur while performing any Transaction online or during the execution of batches.
In Store Inventory Management (SIM) system, when a Stock Count containing more than 900 discrepant item is authorized, the inventory adjustments are not created. The Stock On Hand (SOH) is not updated in SIM and also in Retail Merchandising System (RMS). However, the Stock Count is marked as "authorized".
Steps To Reproduce:
- Create Product Group for a dept which contains 3000 items
- Create Product Group Schedule
- Execute "ExtractStockCount.sh" batch
- Take snapshot for the Stock Count
- Update Stock Count's counted quantity
- Check discrepant items and ensure that a minimum of 900 discrepant items exist
- Authorize Stock Count
- Observe that the Stock Count status gets updated, but no inventory adjustments are created
- Also observe that the SOH for the discrepant items is not updated
- Check the relevant Retail Integration Bus (RIB) e-ways and notice that no inventory adjustment messages were published to RMS
- This issue prevents users from authorizing Stock Counts containing multiple discrepant items
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms