Legacy Collection Calendar Build Program Error Terminated With Status -1073741571
(Doc ID 853821.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 26, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Advanced Supply Chain Planning - Version 12.0 to 12.2.5 [Release 12 to 12.2]
z*OBSOLETE: Microsoft Windows Server 2003
Microsoft Windows Server 2003
Microsoft Windows Server 2008
Originally reported in 12.0.4
Also reported in 12.2.4 release - March 2015 ***
When attempting to run Legacy Collection in order to load Calendar data, which consists of following
data files: Calendar.dat, CalendarException.dat, WorkdayPattern.dat, ShiftTime.dat, and ShiftException.dat. All program within the request set completed normal, EXCEPT for 'Calendar Build Program'
The following error occurs:
Program exited with status -1073741571
Cause: The program terminated, returning status code -1073741571.
-- Steps To Reproduce:
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Advanced Supply Chain Planning Responsibility
2. Nav: Collections > Legacy System > Collect Flat File Data
3. Enter control files directory and data files directory
4. Enter file names for calendar
5. Run Legacy Collection
6. Calendar Build Program errors out with above mentioned message.
7. All the other requests completed normal
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document