Last updated on OCTOBER 07, 2015
Applies to:Oracle Communications Billing and Revenue Management - Version 188.8.131.52.0 to 184.108.40.206.0 [Release 7.3.1]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
***Checked for relevance on 29-Mar-2012***
Checked for relevance on 07-Oct-2013.
In a integration scenario using Siebel, AIA and BRM , the user does not have plans or deals but only products and discounts defined on the BRM side. When rerating one-off charges or cycle arrear charges in this case, the opcode op_subscription_rerate_rebill throws error.
Steps To Reproduce:
1) Sep 31: created a product with purchase fee of say 10$. No deal/plan.
2) Oct 01: created account with a dummy plan for /service/ip
3) Oct 01: ran opcode op_cust_modify_customer to purchase the above product to the account
4) Oct 02: changed balance impact of the product(purchase fee) to 15$ , and absolute start date to 15 Sep using pricing center ( under Tier Details )
5) Oct 02: ran opcode op_subscription_rerate_rebill. This will throw errors as shown below :
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms