Last updated on SEPTEMBER 21, 2016
Applies to:Oracle Communications Billing and Revenue Management - Version: 220.127.116.11.0
Checked for relevance on 06-Jan-2012.
Deal dependency was not validated during account registration.
Steps To Reproduce:
- fm_utils validate_deal_dependencies 1
2) Open Pricing Center and create 3 deals say Deal 1, Deal 2, Deal 3
3) Make Deal 1 as a pre-requisite of Deal 2 and Deal 3
4) Make Deal 2 mutually exclusive of Deal 3
5) Create a plan with options and make Deal 2 and Deal 3 as Optional Deals
6) Commit the same
7) Open Customer Center and fill in the necessary details in the Contact and General Page
8) Select the above plan and select next
9) Make sure the optional deals are also selected
It can be seen that the purchase is getting completed which is not correct since the Deal 2 and Deal 3 are mutually exclusive.
It is working correctly (not allowing to purchase) if Deal 1 is not set as pre-requisite of Deal 2 and Deal 3.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms