Customer Center Wizard Selecting Optional Deals During Plan Transition
Last updated on SEPTEMBER 21, 2016
Applies to:Oracle Communications Billing and Revenue Management - Version: 126.96.36.199.0
This problem can occur on any platform.
-- Problem Statement:
In Customer Center, when transitioning with the Purchase Wizard, optional deal is automatically selected, when it should not.
-- Steps To Reproduce:
1) Create price plan where can upgrade from Plan 1 to Plan 2 and downgrade from Plan 2 to Plan 1
where Plan 1 and Plan 2 has optional deals
2) Create account with Plan 1 selecting optional deal.
3) Transition by upgrading to Plan 2 selecting optional deal.
4) Transition by downgrading to Plan 1 selecting optional deal.
5) Transition by upgrading to Plan 2.
6) Transition by downgrading to Plan 1.
At step 6, the optional deal is automatically selected in the Purchase Wizard, which it should not be.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms