Last updated on JANUARY 04, 2011
Applies to:Adverse Event Reporting System - Version: 4.6.1
Information in this document applies to any platform.
***Checked for relevance on 04-JAN-2011***
Installation of Yahoo or Google Internet Explorer toolbars causes AERS to crash.
Steps To Reproduce:
- Install Google or Yahoo IE toolbars to desktop.
- Launch the AERS homepage then log-in to the AERS Portal with Username and Password.
- Click on the AERS 4.6.1 link. AERS crashes when you click on the AERS 4.6.1 link in the Portal.
- A second browser opens, followed by a standard Internet Explorer error (Internet Explorer has encountered a problem and needs to close).
- AERS fails to connect user to the Oracle database.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms