Last updated on FEBRUARY 09, 2016
Applies to:Oracle Retail Merchandising System - Version 13.0.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Checked for relevance :8 July 2011
Checked for relevance :12 Mar 2013
Checked for relevance on 08 Sep 2014
Checked for relevance on 09 Feb 2016
When doing a item/loc mass change for an item if selected the primary supplier and then apply the location selection, will raise the following error message:
"FRM: 41316- Cannot set insert allowed property of disabled item B_attributes.ti_supplier_site_desc"
Steps To Reproduce:
- Set System_option (supplier_sites_ind set to N):
- Enter on the Item Maintenance Screen (itemmaster)
- select the option "Mass Change Item/Loc"
- select flag primary supplier on the Location Attributes area
- select a supplier from the list of values
- select a location type on the above area "Location Selection"
- error will be displayed :
FRM: 41316- Cannot set insert allowed property of disabled item B_attributes.ti_supplier_site_desc
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms