Purchase Fee Not Applied after Activating Purchase Fee Product
Last updated on SEPTEMBER 02, 2016
Applies to:Oracle Communications Billing and Revenue Management - Version 18.104.22.168.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Checked for relevance on 13-Jun-2013
- Purchased an inactive product with a purchase fee for a newly created account.
- Activated the purchased product but the purchase fee was not applied.
- Executed "pin_cycle_fee -purchase" and the purchase fee got applied.
Following are the questions:
1. Why purchase fee did not apply after activating the purchased product? Is there any bug?
2. Is calling pin_cycle_fee utility a workaround for this problem or this is the solution?
3. How to apply the purchase fee to a product when the account status changes from inactive to active?
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms