Unable To Recycle Payment Using Payment Center As Missing Currency Code
(Doc ID 857384.1)
Last updated on SEPTEMBER 15, 2016
Applies to:Oracle Communications Billing and Revenue Management - Version 126.96.36.199.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
This problem can occur on any platform.
-- Problem Statement:
The recycle payment went through with wrong currency code.
The original payment is made in USD and got suspended in suspense payment account (USD).
open the payment center When customer tried to recycle the payment into actual account (KRW), the system never convert it from USD to KRW. Expecting the conversion from USD to KRW with the recycle
-- Steps To Reproduce:
1. Make a payment of 2$ through payment tool and suspend it.
2. Suspense account is in USD.credited by 2$
3. Customer account is in KRW.Conversion rate is set.
4. Recycle the payment through payment center.Payment center shows 2 (no currency)
5. The customer account is credited by 2KRW but 2$ should be converted to KRW and the converted
amount should be applied
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!