Last updated on SEPTEMBER 10, 2016
Applies to:Oracle Retail Allocation - Version 10.0.18 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
A store has Stock On Hand (SOH) lesser than a supplier pack size (but greater than zero) and on the Quantity Limits screen while creating the allocation, the Include Inventory Min/Max fields are checked. When the Max value in such a scenario is specified to be equal to the supplier pack size (or a value such that Max Quantity - SOH is less than the supp pack size), why is no quantity allocated to the store?
The test case is described through the following steps :
- Create a staple item (Supp pack size = 24) and associate it with two stores, such that Store 1 has SOH of say, 12 and Store 2 has SOH = '0'.
- Create a purchase order for the item.
- Create an allocation against the PO for both the stores.
- Go to the Quantity Limits screen.
- Specify the Min and Max quantity as 24 for Store 1 and 24, 48 for Store 2.
- Store 2 is allocated 24 units, while Store 1 is not allocated any units.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms