Approval Limits Not Working For Work Design
Last updated on OCTOBER 16, 2016
Applies to:Oracle Utilities Work and Asset Management - Version 1.8.1 to 1.9.0 [Release 1.8 to 1.9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
***Checked for relevance on 12-NOV-2013***
The application appears to ignore the Approval Limits as set on the Approval Title module and as such is not causing appropriate Approval Routing for the Work Design.
### Steps to Reproduce ###
1. Navigate to the Approval Title module and select a Title with a Work Design Document detailed with a $1,000 limit
2. Now select a different Title with a Work Design Document detailed with a $5,000 limit
3. Now put both those Titles on an Approval Route
4. Navigate to the Work Design module and create a new Design
5. Create a Location. Navigate to the Location Worksheet and detail some CU’s
6. Navigate to the Design Summary and note the total
7. Navigate back to the Work Design Header. Enter / select the Approval Route from Step 3. Set the Work Design to Pending Approval
8. Log in as the User from Step 1, with only $1,000 Limit
9. Click on the Approval Alert for the Design in Step 7
10. Navigate to the Work Design. Set the Status to Approved
11. Click on Save
12. Click on OK. Note that Student01 only had $1,000 limit from Step 1.
13. Navigate to the Approval Log. Note that the Approval Amount was ‘.00’, instead of the amount on the Design Estimate. ($2,087.60 in this example.)
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms