Last updated on FEBRUARY 08, 2015
Applies to:Adverse Event Reporting System - Version 4.6.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
***Checked for relevance on 07-Mon-2011***
***Checked for relevance on 08-Feb-2015***
After installing AERS 4.6.2, after migrating the cases from AERS 4.6.1 to 4.6.2
running into issues with New Case Screen. e.g.
- Bring up the New Case
- Note it appears as if lots of new fields are enabled (upper left corner).
Note: all fields are blank and popup message containing text below appears:
FRM-41011 Undefined attribute [OK]
- Click on [OK] to above message and note that date field is auto-populated
- 'Source Type (AE)' field label appears overwritten with other characters
Popup message appears with text:
FRM-41351 Cannot navigate out of current form. [OK]
- Click on [OK] to the above message
- NEW CASE screen is now visible
- Otherwise appears normal now (no overlapping fields)
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms