Net Amount for "Bill Detail" Under the Balance Tab is 0
(Doc ID 861504.1)
Last updated on MARCH 17, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Communications Billing and Revenue Management - Version 188.8.131.52.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Why is the Net Amount for "Bill Detail" (under the balance tab) "0" after collected due amount?
On all versions of Oracle Communications Billing and Revenue Management, in the following scenario:
1. Create an account with Out Of Box (OOB) Plan 1 in Customer Center.
2. Run "Bill Now" which generates a bill for $12.95, broken up as $9.95 for IP and $3.00 for Email.
3. Submit a $12.95 payment in Payment Tool for this bill.
4. Refresh the account in Customer Center, go to Balance Tab, and observe the Net Amount is $0 for both items IP and Email.
5. Expand the Bill Details, click the link on IP, and the Net is showing $9.95 for the Event associated with this Item and in the Event Details.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document
|Why is the Net Amount for "Bill Detail" (under the balance tab) "0" after collected due amount?|