Item Ranging to New Location Is Not Using Zone Clearance Retail and Instead Uses Regular Retail
(Doc ID 862505.1)
Last updated on MARCH 03, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Retail Price Management - Version 12.0.10 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Find when ranging an item that is on an active clearance to a new location within the zone, the new location does not inherit the clearance. The new location should inherit the clearance.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
In Retail Price Management (RPM):
1. Select a zone that has several stores.
2. select an item that is ranged to some of the stores from the selected zone.
3. Create a Clearance in RPM for the above item/zone.
4. Run "priceEventExecutionBatch.sh" and "priceEventExecutionRMSBatch.sh"
5. Note that ITEM_LOC.UNIT_RETAIL is updated with the clearance retail.
In Retail Merchandising System (RMS):
Range the item to another store belonging to the above zone.
Check PRICE_HIST/ITEM_LOC/POS_MODS table
- you will notice that the new unit-retail = Regular Retail and not the newly created Clearance Retail.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document