Voucher With Resource Expiry
(Doc ID 862834.1)
Last updated on SEPTEMBER 15, 2016
Applies to:Oracle Communications Billing and Revenue Management - Version: 126.96.36.199.0
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Want to create voucher with following specifications:
1. Voucher resources should expire after one month.
2. The user can recharge the voucher so his total balance(previous resources balance+ recharge resource) will have validity of further one month.
1. Created Voucher Product. with grant option enabled , Start Date:Immediately and End Date:30 days.
Defined product purchase fee 100 $
2. Created voucher deal.
3. Attached voucher to customer. While attaching voucher it showed resource expires on date which
was 30 days latter of current date.
4. Set credit limit to 0
5. Performed balance inquiry . Showed current balance 100$.
6. Changed Pin Virtual Date to 31 days latter from voucher attachment date.
7. Performed balance inquiry. It still shows balance of 100$.
It should show balance 0(as resources are expired). Or it should show 100$ expired balance.
8. Even performed AAA for a call. It still authorizes and while accounting
it deducts amount of call from 100$. It should not allow AAA as resource has expired. But BRM allows it.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document