Drugs In Reconcilation Report Appear As <None> Even Though The RCN Tables Are Correctly Populated
Last updated on AUGUST 17, 2009
Applies to:Adverse Event Reporting System - Version: 4.5.2
This problem can occur on any platform.
When running the reconciliation Report to compare clinical data loaded in the RCN_XXX tables from
Oracle Clinical (or from any other external system linked with AERS) with data that exists in Oracle AERS the drug dosages that exist in the RCN_PT_DOSING_EXT tables are not showing up in the reconciliation report output, all that shows is the value <none> rather than actual data values.
Drug dosage data that exists in the RCN tables should appear in report output as comparison data.
Steps To Reproduce:
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
- Data is inserted into RCN_PT_DOSING_EXT from our Oracle Clinical database using database links.
- Subject and Center IDs in AERS match the Patient ID and Site ID in Oracle Clinical (and Staging RCN tables)
- Query for Cases to include in report output
- Select the Reports sub-system
- Select the Reconciliation Report
- Click Run Job
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms