Discount Not Applied After A Cancel Deal For Delayed Edrs
Last updated on SEPTEMBER 22, 2009
Applies to:Oracle Communications Billing and Revenue Management - Version: 188.8.131.52.0
This problem can occur on any platform.
The discount is not applied after cancelling the deal for all the delayed EDRs with a charging start timestamp less than the end_date of the deal and less than the execution date of cancel deal.
-- Steps To Reproduce:
1) Set pin_virtual_time (PVT) to 01.May.2009
2) Create an account and purchase a deal that contains a product P1 and a discount D1
3) Rate an EDR with timestamp 12.May.2009. It is rated by P1 and discounted by D1. (OK)
4) Set PVT to 15.May.2009
5) Cancel the deal with an end_t equal to 20.May.2009 (in the future)
6) Rate an EDR with timestamp 13.May.2009. It is rated by P1 but NOT discounted by D1 (WRONG)
7) Rate an EDR with timestamp 16.May.09. It is rated by P1 an discounted by D1 (OK).
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms