Last updated on SEPTEMBER 07, 2009
Applies to:Adverse Event Reporting System - Version: 4.6
This problem can occur on any platform.
There appears to be an anomaly with E2b Import Mapping when reaction start date tag <reactionstartdate> contains a time (which has been provided in correct format according to the DTD)
AERS Fails to Import the time portion (additionally on export it fails to pick up the
AE_EVENTS.EV_ONSET_TIME value and include this).
Additionally the time does not get picked up and included for an outbound message.
Steps To Reproduce:
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
- Create an E2B Import file for a case where <reactionstartdate> has been provided with
both date and time e.g. CCYYMMDDHHMM
- Ensure tag value for reactionstartdateformat = 203 (Format CCYYMMDDHHMM)
- Ensure also <reactionenddate> also contains date and time e.g. CCYYMMDDHHMM
- Confirm reactionenddateformat tag value = 203 (Format CCYYMMDDHHMM)
- Import the E2B File
- Confirm import completes successfully
- Note that Reaction Start Date correctly imports for Event
- However note the hour and minute portion does not get imported (should go into AE_EVENTS.EV_ONSET_TIME)
- Instead a discrepancy is generated e.g. "Value too long for database column tag=reactionstartdate, length=12 Data truncated"
- Confirm same also for Reaction end date
- Test additionally the export where event onset date and time have been provided for a case -
note this does not get correctly included in tag data for <reactionstartdate>.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms