Potential problems from applying patches 188.8.131.52, 184.108.40.206, or 220.127.116.11
Last updated on AUGUST 04, 2009
Applies to:Oracle Clinical
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Patches 18.104.22.168 and 4..3.15 have been obsoleted by 22.214.171.124, and the release notes for this patch have been updated.
If you have applied one or all of these patches, customizations you may have made to certain menu roles, DCI Form Local Database Settings (instance level), and DCI Form Study Settings (study level) will be overwritten. During application of these patches, the settings listed below and roles for the menus listed below are erroneously deleted and restored with the original default values.
The following list shows the seed data items that are affected ; the information in parenthesis describes when this item was originally introduced.
· Verification and Approval History Report (added in 126.96.36.199. overwritten by 188.8.131.52 and 184.108.40.206)
· Migrate Form Version by Book (added in 4.5.3, overwritten by 220.127.116.11, 18.104.22.168, and 22.214.171.124)
For DCI Form Settings:
Setting type: Version Migration (added in 126.96.36.199, overwritten by 188.8.131.52 and 184.108.40.206)
· Default reason to retain approval/verification
· Default reason to reverse approval/verification
· Default setting for Reverse Approval Status
· Default setting for Reverse Verification Status
· User Override to Reverse Approvals?
· User Override to Reverse Verifications?
Setting type: Patient Data Report
· Exclude Overflow for Hidden Protected Repeating Defaults (added in 220.127.116.11, overwritten by 18.104.22.168 and 22.214.171.124)
Setting type: DCI Form Runtime
· Use customizable patient identifier? (added in 126.96.36.199, overwritten by 188.8.131.52)
· Suppress warning for non-migrated CRFs (added in 184.108.40.206, overwritten by 220.127.116.11,18.104.22.168, and 22.214.171.124)
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms