Product Code Deriving Incorrectly When A Product Is Deleted
Last updated on JANUARY 28, 2015
Applies to:Adverse Event Reporting System - Version 4.6.1 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
This problem can occur on any platform.
***Checked for relevance on 28-Jan-2015***
If you have any concomitant medications or Suspect Products for a case, and then later delete the only suspect product or change it to a concomitant or treatment medication, this should wipe out / update the product code in the Case Details Screen, but it doesn't.
Derived product code to be removed if the suspect product is also removed.
Steps To Reproduce:
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
- Create a New Spontaneous Case with one suspect company product
- Add a second concomitant medication
- Save Case
- Delete the first suspect company product
- Note under case Details - Product Code is still showing suspect product even though this has
been removed from case
- Re-querying case does not refresh.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms