Last updated on AUGUST 11, 2009
Applies to:Oracle Enterprise Performance Foundation - Version: 12.0.6 to 12.0.6
This problem can occur on any platform.
Message not found. Application: AZ, Message Name: AZW_FWK_USER_ROW_EXCEPTION. Tokens: VONAME = Imp Exp Alloc Business Rule; KEY = Object Definition Id = '12009' ; EXCEPTION = Mapping rule must have at least one debit or credit. Both debit and credit cannot be disabled. Please enable either debit or credit.
1. Created a simple source mapping rule in a Test folder.
2. Setup an instance name in iSetup using local dbc file to export and import into the same instance.
3. Create a Selection Set for the mapping rule in the Test folder.
4. Extract the mapping rule successfully.
5. Delete the mapping rule from the Test folder.
6. Load the Extract from step 4 and received a warning.
7. Check Business Rule --> Mapping, --> Folder= Test and found the deleted mapping rule was not loaded.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms