Accounts Migrated Successfully Through CMT Not Visible In Customer Center
Last updated on JANUARY 29, 2016
Applies to:Oracle Communications Billing and Revenue Management - Version 18.104.22.168.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
***Checked for relevance on 07-May-2011***
*** Checked for relevance on 01-29-2016 ***
-- Problem Statement:
After importing & deploying an account using CMT , when searching the account in Customer Center , cannot find it .
-- Steps To Reproduce:
* Prepare input xml for the account to be migrated
* run the command : pin_cmt -import -file test_acct.xml 100
* run the command : pin_cmt -deploy 26 100
* Using Customer Center , search for the account that we migrated. Result is that the account cannot be retrieved.
* From testnap , do robj for the account we migrated and we can get the object details.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms