SIA Scheduling To Oracle Forms Navigation Issue.
Last updated on OCTOBER 16, 2016
Applies to:Oracle Utilities Work and Asset Management - Version: 1.8.1
Information in this document applies to any platform.
1. Navigate to the Daily Scheduling module, without having Oracle forms open
2. If no schedule exits for the crew and week, click on Create for the appropriate day
3. Click on Save
4. Click on Add Tasks from Work Orders and select some Tasks, or click on the LOV beside the Work Order field and select a Work Order
5. Click on Save
6. Click on the magnifying glass to drill down to the specific Work Order
7. Instead of actually being taken to the Work Order, the User is taken to a blank Work Order Task Search Options screen
8. Navigate back to the Daily Scheduling module and click on the magnifying glass again
9. Click on OK
10. Receive message 'That module is already open. Do you want to go to the old module or open a new one?'
11. Click on New Module and you are navigated to the correct Work Order.
Problem occurs in all of the Scheduling modules.
Also, if Oracle Forms IS open,the work order is correctly displayed,however
sometimes the screen flips between the Work Order Task,Search screen and
other open modules.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms