Last updated on AUGUST 17, 2016
Applies to:Oracle Retail Invoice Matching - Version 12.0 to 188.8.131.52 [Release 12.0]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Receipt Write Off batch is failing with "ORA-00936: missing expression" when run with a large amount of receipts to write off.
Steps to Reproduce:
In Retail Merchandising System (RMS):
1. Create more than 3000 POs for a single item.
2. Create Shipments and fully receive all the Purchase Orders (PO).
In Retail Invoice Matching (ReIM):
3. From ReIM Main Menu, go to ‘Administration’ tab.
4. From Administration tab, go to Supplier Option link.
5. On Supplier Option screen, enter the ‘Close Open Receipt Days’ such that the vdate should be less than or equal to receive_date + Close Open Receipt Days.
6. Run ReceiptWriteOffService.java batch program for more than 3000 shipments in a large volume environment.
Notice the failure with error: ’An error occurred while attempting to retrieve unmatched receipt quantities.’
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms