Payments Done Against Closed (Transferred) Accounts Appears Under The New Account
Last updated on SEPTEMBER 15, 2016
Applies to:Oracle Communications Billing and Revenue Management - Version 188.8.131.52.0 to 184.108.40.206.0 [Release 7.2.1]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
***Checked for relevance on 19-Sep-2013***
Line transfer is done from one account C1 to account C2 that is in a different hierarchy. And after successful transfer, the old account C1 is closed. When a payment is made against the bill for old closed account C1, it does not display it under Payment tab of this account C1, rather this payment is displayed under the Payment tab of new account C2 but against the bill of account C1.
Steps To Reproduce:
1) Create parent account P1 with a paying child C1.
2) Create parent P2 with paying child C2.
3) Bill the account C1.
4) Perform line transfer from C1 to C2 using PCM_OP_SUBSCRIPTION_TRANSFER_SUBSCRIPTION opcode.
5) Close the account C1.
6) Make the payment against the bill generated for account C1.
7) In customer center, under Payments tab --> Payments Received section the payment is not shown for this account C1.
8) But the same payment is displayed under Payments tab of account C2, but against the bill number which is generated for C1.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms