No Cycle Arrear Discount For Product Resumed Already
(Doc ID 878545.1)
Last updated on JUNE 12, 2023
Applies to:Oracle Communications Billing and Revenue Management - Version 126.96.36.199.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
A cycle arrear product is purchased in the middle of cycle. It is suspended some days later
and then resumed again some days later. A cycle arrear discount is then purchased. No discount is given
for that product, even after billing ran.
-- Steps To Reproduce:
- Create account with dummy tel service plan. Billing cycle is 2nd May to 1st June
- Purchased deal has product PRP (cycle forward event - 498) and PLF (cycle_arrear event - 12). 481.94 $ applied for CF.
- Move pvt to 05031200. Inactive service via CC, which internal inactive products PRP and PLF. 12 $ applied for CA.
- Move pvt to 05041200. Activate service via CC, which internal active products PRP and PLF.
- Move pvt to 05051200. purchase discount DDC deal, discount applied for CF event, but not for CA event.
- Ran the billing.
Discount should executed for CA event
No discount executed for CA event
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document