Last updated on DECEMBER 04, 2010
Applies to:Oracle Communications Billing and Revenue Management - Version: 184.108.40.206.0
Information in this document applies to any platform.
A cycle arrear product is purchased in the middle of cycle. It is suspended some days later
and then resumed again some days later. A cycle arrear discount is then purchased. No discount is given
for that product, even after billing ran.
-- Steps To Reproduce:
- Create account with dummy tel service plan. Billing cycle is 2nd May to 1st June
- Purchased deal has product PRP (cycle forward event - 498) and PLF (cycle_arrear event - 12). 481.94 $ applied for CF.
- Move pvt to 05031200. Inactive service via CC, which internal inactive products PRP and PLF. 12 $ applied for CA.
- Move pvt to 05041200. Activate service via CC, which internal active products PRP and PLF.
- Move pvt to 05051200. purchase discount DDC deal, discount applied for CF event, but not for CA event.
- Ran the billing.
Discount should executed for CA event
No discount executed for CA event
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms