List of VAT Codes on ReIM Detail Screen Does Not Show Appropriate VAT Rates Based on Document Date
(Doc ID 879952.1)
Last updated on MARCH 13, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Retail Invoice Matching - Version 12.1 to 22.214.171.124 [Release 12.0 to 12.1]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
The list of VAT Codes/Rates used on the Invoice Detail screen is showing the VAT rates as of today. It should be showing the VAT Rates based on the Document Date.
Steps to Reproduce:
1. Log in to RMS.
2. Create an order with at least two items.
3. Ship and Receive the order twice.
4. Log in to ReIM application.
5. From ReIM Main Menu, go to Document Maintenance tab.
6. On Document Maintenance tab, go to Document Search.
7. On Document Search screen, select action as ‘New’ and document type as ‘Merchandise Invoice’. Click OK.
8. Provide the details like supplier, order #, location, etc.
9. Click on Invoice Date. Select any date from the calendar window.
10. Click on the Due date; the due date is populated.
11. Enter the Total Cost excluding VAT.
12. Now click the link for 'Total VAT Cost'. Notice that VAT Breakdown window is populated with VAT Rates based on the System Date; these should be calculated based on the Invoice Date.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document