GL Configuration Load Has Incorrect Time Stamp
Last updated on SEPTEMBER 21, 2016
Applies to:Oracle Communications Billing and Revenue Management - Version: 18.104.22.168.0
This problem can occur on any platform.
GL configration object gets loaded with Effective_start_t begining 1 min 1 sec of the day.
-- The expected result :
Expect the GL to start from 00:00:00 AM
-- The actual result:
Cycle starts inconsistently among GL segments.
-- Steps To Reproduce:
1. Use XML to configure GL export.
2. Specify GL start date as 23 Jan 2009 for "." and ".test" GL segments.
3. Load the XML using load_pin_config_export_gl utility
4. Read the generated /config/export_gl object
5. Observe that EFFECTIVE_START_T of "." segment starts from 23 Jan 2009 00:01:01 AM and that of
".test" segment from 23 Jan 2009 01:01:01 AM.
Note: There are no tags in the xml specifying the start time. It has precision of a day.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms