The Quantity Of Purchased Discount With A Decimal Value Are Rounded To Integer Only
Last updated on SEPTEMBER 26, 2016
Applies to:Oracle Communications Billing and Revenue Management - Version 22.214.171.124.0 to 126.96.36.199.1 [Release 7.3.1]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
The quantity of purchased discount with decimal value are rounded to integer and the fraction part is discarded.
Steps To Reproduce
1. Create a cycle arrear product with USD 100 and a discount with 20% off on cycle arrear.
2. Create an account on 19th Nov using the product and discount in step 1, put the quantity of the discount purchased is 2.50 (in Customer Center).
3. Adjust the pin_virtual_time to one month later, i.e to 19th Dec.
4. Run PCM_OP_BILL_MAKE_BILL in testnap.
5. Expect the amount = $100 - ($100 * 20% * 2.50) = $50
6. But the actual result = $100 - ($100 * 20% * 2) = $60. Here the quantity is rounded to 2.
7. In BRM parts, the quantity value to be sent to realtime pipeline is 2.5 as below:
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms