Rerating Of A Discounted One-Time Fee Is Not Getting Discounted
Last updated on SEPTEMBER 02, 2009
Applies to:Oracle Communications Billing and Revenue Management - Version: 220.127.116.11.0
Sun Solaris SPARC (32-bit)
Rerating of discounted one time fee, results with the new charge, but the discount is not getting applied for the rerated event.
-- Steps To Reproduce:
1. Create a one-time fee product(Ex: Purchase Fee Event of 10 Euro) and discount(real time discount of 10%) for that one-time fee.
2. Create an account and purchase the above product and discount .
3. The purchase fee event will be created with normal charge(10Euro) and discount balance impact(-1Euro).
4. Increase the pin_virtual_time by 5 days.
5. Change the price of product from 10Euro to 20Euro.
6. Run the command : pin_rerate -t <date of account creation> -a <account poid>
Now you will see that adjustment events are created to backout the original charges in step 3, new re-rated price is also applied but the discount is not applied again.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms