Query Has Exceeded xxx Rows & JBO-25013 Errors Updating a Rule Set
(Doc ID 881802.1)
Last updated on JULY 02, 2018
Applies to:Oracle Profitability Manager - Version 11.5.10 to 18.104.22.168 [Release 11.5]
Oracle Enterprise Performance Foundation - Version 11.5.10 to 22.214.171.124 [Release 11.5]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Oracle Enterprise Performance Foundation - Version: 11.5.10 to 126.96.36.199
In Profitability Manager 11i, when you try to add or remove a Mapping Rule from a very large Rule Set, the following error appears at the top of the screen:
oracle.jbo.TooManyObjectsException: JBO-25013: Too many objects match the primary key oracle.jbo.Key[94480 11653]
Before the error occurs, you receive the following warning at the top of the screen when opening the Rule Set:
1. Query has exceeded xxx rows. Potentially more rows exist, please restrict your query.
2. Query has exceeded xxx rows. Potentially more rows exist, please restrict your query.
The error prevents you from adding a new Mapping Rule to the Rule Set or prevents you from deleting a Mapping Rule from the Rule Set.
Steps To Reproduce:
- Go to the Profitability Manager responsibility
- Go to Process Management > Rule Sets
- Open the large Rule Set
The "Query has exceeded xxx rows" message appears.
- Search for a Mapping Rule and try to add it to the Rule Set
The "JBO-25013: Too many objects match the primary key" occurs.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document