Inconsistent Dates When Performing A Future Deferred Action In Customer Center
(Doc ID 882244.1)
Last updated on SEPTEMBER 21, 2016
Applies to:Oracle Communications Billing and Revenue Management - Version: 184.108.40.206.0
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Checked for relevance on 19-Aug-2011
Inconsistent Dates when performing a Future Deferred Date in Customer Center
-- Steps To Reproduce:
When setting a Future Deferred Date to close a service for an existing account, the date is being set one day before the specified date which should not happen.:
1. Open an existing account in customer Center
2. Go to the Services tab.
3. Select the service to be closed from the drop down list.
4. Select "closed" in the change status to drop down list.
5. Select "defer the action until:" Radio Button
6. Make sure that the date indicated is not the current date, it should be a future date.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document