Batch 'Tsfclose' Does Not Close Partially Shipped Transfers
(Doc ID 882488.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 02, 2022
Applies to:Oracle Retail Merchandising System - Version 13.0.1 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
The batch "tsfclose" does not close partially shipped transfers.
Steps To Reproduce:
1. Set SYSTEM_OPTIONS.TSF_CLOSE_OVERDUE = ‘Y’ and UNIT_OPTIONS.WS_AUTOCLOSE_DAYS = 1
2. Create a warehouse to Store transfer, for item X and quantity 10 units
3. Ship the transfer created on the previous step using only 8 units
4. Receive the 8 shipped units
5. Advance VDATE using the corresponding batches
6. Execute batch process tsfclose, transfer remains in status ‘S’
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document