Problem In Running Sample Program "Test_loopback" After Recompliation
Last updated on SEPTEMBER 21, 2016
Applies to:Oracle Communications Billing and Revenue Management - Version: 188.8.131.52.0
This problem can occur on any platform.
-- Problem Statement:
Problem in running sample program "Test_loopback" after recompilation.
-- Steps To Reproduce:
1) Go to /PortalDevKit/source/samples/callopcode/C
2) Compile existing C program (Test_loopback.c) using "Make" command.
3) Execute the Test_loopback.c program
Execution throws "Segmentation Fault".
Even sample C programs that you may create are getting compiled but when executed, it is throwing "Segmentation Fault" error.
For example :
1. Create a C program.
2. Place it in PortalDevKit/source/samples/callopcode/C directory.
3. Add entry of C program in Makefile file in same directory.
4. Compile program using "Make" command.
5. Execute your program. It will throw Segmentation Fault and there will be a core dump generated.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms