Drug Dosage Form Does Not Get Imported for Case via E2B
Last updated on SEPTEMBER 13, 2009
Applies to:Adverse Event Reporting System - Version: 4.6
This problem can occur on any platform.
AERS 4.5.1 through AERS 4.6.1:
It appears as if the data for drug dosage form does not import in E2B import if it is not in the
same case as provided in the associated code-list.
In the current configuration value is in upper case in E2B language, therefore mapping fails if imported
data is in lower case
Steps To Reproduce:
- Open any single product case e.g. CASE-A
- Navigate to:
- Select In-form Menu option
- FAT Configuration
- Confirm Code List assigned to this field e.g. default is FORM
- Launch Global Maintenance Console
- Navigate to:
- [Code Lists]
- Query back the 'FORM' code-list
- Confirmed the example values exist for Code TAB and note the 'Code Value Text' entry e.g. Tablet for E2B.
Code Code Value text Lang TAB Tablet E2B TAB TABLET en
- Import an E2B Case with Drug Dosing records including a tag value of <drugdosageform>Tablet</drugdosageform>
- Case Data should import just fine as there is a direct match on 'Tablet' with the Code Value Text in Code-list 'FORM' (per example table above).
- However if you import a tag value of say <drugdosageform>Tab</drugdosageform>, case will import but drug dosage form field will be empty, and there will be a new discrepancy created with the text 'No code list for E2b tag=drugdosageform value=Tab'
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms