Cost Adjustment Module Allowed Deletion Of A Posted Transaction
(Doc ID 884369.1)
Last updated on MARCH 01, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Utilities Work and Asset Management - Version 22.214.171.124 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
This problem can occur on any platform.
Cost Adjustment Module allowed deletion of a posted transaction.
### Steps to Reproduce ###
1. Create and approve a cost adjustment.
2. Run the cost adjustment batch process/job to post the cost adjustment (sdbp_cost_adjustment).
3. Make sure you have a responsibility with delete capabilities in the cost adjustment module.
4. Go to the cost adjustment module, select the posted adjustment and click the Delete icon.
5. Answer yes/ok to the confirmation message asking you if you are SURE you want to delete.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document