Transfer Closing Does Not Release The Reserved, Inbound And In Transit Quantities
Last updated on JULY 11, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Retail Merchandising System - Version 12.0.9 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Checked for relevance on 14-SEP-14
When transfer is closed TSF_EXPECTED_QTY/TSF_RESERVED_QTY of ITEM_LOC_SOH table is not getting released properly.
Steps to Recreate:
- Set the SYSTEM_OPTIONS.TSF_FORCE_CLOSE_IND in any one of the option (‘NL’, ‘BL’ , ‘SL’, ‘RL’)
- Create and approve a transfer.
- Partially Ship the transfer at the from location
- Receive the transfer at to location in a such a way that ship qty is not equal to receive qty
- Close the transfer through form.
- The qty is not released from the TSF_EXPECTED_QTY/TSF_RESERVED_QTY bucket ITEM_LOC_SOH table .
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms