CTM For Huawei Is Silently Applied Yet In GUI And Logs, Template Shows As Rejected
(Doc ID 887098.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 22, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Communications IP Service Activator - Version 5.2.4 to 5.2.4 [Release 5.2]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
This problem can occur on any platform.
-- Problem Statement:
CTM template for Huawei device is silently applied yet in GUI and logs the Template shows as rejected.
-- Steps To Reproduce:
### Steps to Reproduce ###
1. Install IPSA and CTM 5.2.4
2. Discover Huawei device (preferably Huawei Quidway NetEngine NE40E running Version 5.50)
3. Import ctm_create_huawei_staticRoute.xml
4. Lauch CTM Activation on loopback interface
5. Fill in the fields (see NP logs if needed)
6. Preview and commit
7. After a few re-tries, commands are rejected in the logs and GUI
8. Go to Huawei device and do "display current-configuration" - you will find the static route you
were trying to apply via CTM and shown as rejected in GUI/logs is actually applied on the device.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document